133 Jefferson St, Albany, NY 12210Studio, 3 baths, 2,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,109 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1874
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Finished basement, 544 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,668 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 01010007603200040310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Jefferson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.2% higher than in Albany, and 114.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 135 Jefferson St Albany, NY--------
- 131 Jefferson St Albany, NY$138K421,748
- 336 Madison Ave Albany, NY$117K321,932
- 139 Jefferson St Albany, NY$106K521,888
- 334 Madison Ave Albany, NY$157K221,546
- 122 Jefferson St Albany, NY------1,984
- 120 Jefferson St Albany, NY$141K421,710
- 118 Jefferson St Albany, NY$156K21.51,444
- 126 Jefferson St Albany, NY--------
- 332 Madison Ave Albany, NY$210K332,400
- 141 Jefferson St Albany, NY$135K421,980
- 128 Jefferson St Albany, NY--------
- 344 Madison Ave Albany, NY$140K422,016
- 116 Jefferson St Albany, NY$92K111,292
- 130 Jefferson St Albany, NY--------
- 162 S Swan St Albany, NY$93K221,036
- 132 Jefferson St Albany, NY$126K321,936
- 143 Jefferson St Albany, NY--------
- 164 S Swan St Albany, NY$108K21.51,190
- 346 Madison Ave Albany, NY$238K833,177
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!