133 Lark St, Scotia, NY 123024 beds, 1 bath, 2,063 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,630 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,063 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 42220103802600020340000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32480505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Lark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.6% lower than in Scotia, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 131 Lark St Scotia, NY$90K21776
- 119 N Toll St Scotia, NY$91K411,320
- 129 Lark St Scotia, NY$121K31960
- 10 N Toll St Scotia, NY$135K31.51,210
- 122 Alexander Ave Scotia, NY$132K31.51,574
- 127 Lark St Scotia, NY$135K421,536
- 17 N Toll St Scotia, NY$120K321,277
- 15 N Toll St Scotia, NY$132K211,000
- 125 Lark St Scotia, NY$119K211,171
- 13 N Toll St Scotia, NY$136K321,440
- 120 Alexander Ave Scotia, NY$90K211,122
- 101 N Toll St Scotia, NY$132K311,104
- 202 Alexander Ave Scotia, NY$142K311,285
- 123 Lark St Scotia, NY$120K311,123
- 105 N Toll St Scotia, NY$155K521,584
- 120 Lark St Scotia, NY$118K211,404
- 121 Lark St Scotia, NY$108K311,312
- 205 Lark St Scotia, NY$91K421,267
- 107 N Toll St Scotia, NY$154K411,418
- 102 Seeley St Scotia, NY$162K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292