A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,811 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $143,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Gas Range, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Bus, Area Amenities \ Commuter Bus, Area Num \ New Britain, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Gazebo, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Gas, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Internet - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Satellite Dish, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Corner, Mill Rate \ 49.0000, Neighborhood \ New Britain (22), Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Owner, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 62100133
- Zillow Home ID: 57752693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06053 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for New Britain as a whole. Among 06053 homes, this home is valued 10.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% lower than in New Britain, and 122.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06053 home values.
|108 Eastwick Rd New Britain, CT||$142K||2||1.5||1,141|
|123 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$131K||3||1||1,022|
|100 Eastwick Rd New Britain, CT||$137K||3||1||1,052|
|147 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,244|
|117 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$134K||3||1||1,088|
|92 Eastwick Rd New Britain, CT||$142K||3||1||1,198|
|140 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$141K||5||1.5||1,180|
|146 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$128K||3||1||964|
|134 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$129K||3||1||1,024|
|128 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$163K||4||3||1,849|
|Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$163K||4||3||1,849|
|84 Eastwick Rd New Britain, CT||$125K||2||1||968|
|113 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$127K||3||1||968|
|153 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$136K||3||1||1,024|
|115 Eastwick Rd New Britain, CT||$146K||3||1||1,140|
|156 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$147K||3||1||1,303|
|122 Mckinley Dr New Britain, CT||$129K||3||1||1,042|
|169 Heather Ln New Britain, CT||$144K||2||2||1,452|
|78 Eastwick Rd New Britain, CT||$127K||3||1.5||968|
|159 Heather Ln New Britain, CT||$123K||3||1||936|
Nearby Schools in New Britain
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.