This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 328 all time views
- HOA Fee: $380/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $142,900
- Flooring: Concrete, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- First Floor Entry
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Special Information: As Is
- Unit Design: Lobby
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Master Bathroom Description: Combination Tub & Shower
- Unit View: Other View
- Water Access: None
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease 1st Year
- Rooms Information: Loft
- Middle School: de Diego; Jose
- Section: 37
- Windows: High Impact Windows
- Type of Contingencies: Close of Other Property
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: THE LOFT DOWNTOWN II
- Folio Number: 01-41-37-059-2930
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 478
- Floor size: 651 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0141370592390
- Unit floor #: 16
- Zillow Home ID: 82057376
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-230K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% less than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (492)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 133 NE 2nd Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.