133 Sage Dr, Reading, PA 196084 beds, 3 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 2 full, 2 half baths, new roof
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 80438513134238
- Zillow Home ID: 8922479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Sage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% less than in Spring Township, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19608 home values.
- 137 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$216K32.51,946
- 129 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$205K42.52,040
- 300 Herington Dr Reading, PA$436K54.55,352
- 141 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$225K42.52,560
- 142 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$211K42.52,129
- 304 Herington Dr Reading, PA$427K44.54,798
- 125 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$252K42.52,898
- 138 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$224K42.52,576
- 145 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$210K42.52,016
- 231 Longview Dr Sinking Spring, PA$316K53.52,980
- 146 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$242K42.52,699
- 130 Conestoga Dr Sinking Spring, PA$209K32.51,943
- 149 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$210K42.52,043
- 121 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$220K42.52,222
- 204 Herington Dr Sinking Spring, PA$466K43.53,522
- 126 Conestoga Dr Sinking Spring, PA$236K42.52,496
- 150 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$239K42.52,439
- 303 Herington Dr Sinking Spring, PA$768K54.56,578
- 153 Sage Dr Sinking Spring, PA$242K42.52,998
- 101 Great Bend Way Reading, PA$309K434,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!