133 Valley Oak Dr, Roseville, CA 956783 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 471 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Parcel #: 472360029000
- Zillow Home ID: 17729833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 Valley Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95678, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Roseville, and 1.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
Nearby Schools in Roseville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292