133 W Meadowview Rd, Holyoke, MA 010403 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $188,500
- Price/sqft: $120
- Finished basement, 374 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Split Entry,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0140 B:0000 L:39
- Zillow Home ID: 56178867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 133 W Meadowview Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Holyoke, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 168 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA$261K322,278
- 13 Gilman St Holyoke, MA$192K------
- 548 South St Holyoke, MA$228K----2,880
- 139 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$190K31.51,589
- 127 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$198K31.51,512
- 134 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$245K31.51,430
- 162 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA$263K31.51,802
- 174 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA$266K42.52,096
- 130 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$186K311,124
- 138 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$202K31.51,590
- 1 Mount Tom Ave Holyoke, MA$187K31.51,531
- 126 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$270K332,389
- 121 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$263K32.52,510
- 145 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$192K31.51,576
- 161 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA$201K31.51,452
- 156 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA$267K31.51,638
- 144 W Meadowview Rd Holyoke, MA$278K421,622
- 177 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA$234K31.51,491
- 180 Bemis Rd Holyoke, MA$231K321,788
- 5 Whittier Cir Holyoke, MA$308K322,007
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292