- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 775 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,104 all time views
- 88 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $262,610
- Price/sqft: $212
- MLS #: 13470612
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- GreenCertificationYN \ No, ListingStatus \ Active, LotDescription \ LEVEL, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ DETACHD, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, DiningRoomFeatures \ FORMAL, ViewYN \ No, ExteriorDescription \ WOOD, ExteriorFeatures \ PORCH, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, ExteriorFeatures \ SHOP, FuelDescription \ GAS, FireplaceDescription \ WOOD, ExteriorFeatures \ GARDEN, ExteriorFeatures \ PATIO, KitchenAppliances \ TILE, LivingRoomFeatures \ FORMAL, Area \ Lane Co: West Eugene, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, HotWaterDescription \ Electric, HotWaterDescription \ Electricity, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, CoolingDescription \ Heat Pump, HeatingDescription \ Heat Pump, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, KitchenAppliances \ Free-Standing Range, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, LivingRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, InteriorFeatures \ Wood Floors, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, Style \ 1 Story, LotSize \ 7, LotSize \ 000 to 9, ExteriorFeatures \ 2nd Residence on Property, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LivingRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, BasementFoundation \ Partial Basement, InteriorFeatures \ Owned Security Systm, FireplaceDescription \ Fireplace Insert, DiningRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, BasementFoundation \ Partially Finished, YearBuiltDescription \ Register of Historic Homes, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LimitedRepresentationYN \ No, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SeniorHousingYN \ No, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, ThirdPartyApprovalYN \ No, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, AllRoomFeatures \ Pantry, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Pantry, AllRoomFeatures \ Formal, AllRoomFeatures \ Wood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AllRoomFeatures \ Nook, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Nook, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Wood Floors, IDXYN \ Yes, HOAYN \ No, Levels \ 1, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Den\Office, AdditionalRooms \ Den\Office, Possession \ Negotiable, LotSize \ 999 SqFt
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,547 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0277515
- Zillow Home ID: 48388455
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425-735K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Jefferson Westside home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Eugene as a whole. Among Jefferson Westside homes, this home is 155.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jefferson Westside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.6% less than in Eugene, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jefferson Westside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eugene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson Westside home values.
|1338 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||--||--||--||--|
|13503 4 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||$164K||2||1||744|
|1346 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||$434K||4||3.5||3,073|
|1352 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||$325K||2||1||--|
|1354 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||--||1||1||--|
|1358 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||$354K||1||1||--|
|1356 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||--||1||1||--|
|1360 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||$297K||1||1||--|
|1312 Lincoln St Eugene, OR||$494K||5||2||2,951|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 307 Eugene, OR||$161K||2||2||824|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 301 Eugene, OR||$152K||2||1||774|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 702 Eugene, OR||$160K||2||1||801|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 703 Eugene, OR||$171K||2||2||824|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 504 Eugene, OR||$93K||1||1||391|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 1208 Eugene, OR||$143K||2||1.5||735|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 304 Eugene, OR||$95K||Studio||1||391|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 401 Eugene, OR||$145K||2||1||776|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 402 Eugene, OR||$172K||2||1||843|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 403 Eugene, OR||$156K||2||2||806|
|1313 Lincoln St APT 404 Eugene, OR||$95K||1||1||391|
Nearby Schools in Eugene
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.