- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1330 Surrey Ln, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3 baths, 2,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1933326017
- Zillow Home ID: 5083140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1330 Surrey Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% greater than in Algonquin, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 1320 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$212K32.52,212
- 1340 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$237K432,700
- 1321 Surrey Ct Algonquin, IL$215K--21,857
- 1310 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$283K42.52,352
- 1325 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$208K432,318
- 1400 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$219K41.51,292
- 1311 Surrey Ct Algonquin, IL$207K32.52,222
- 1335 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$180K--21,620
- 1315 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$228K32.51,600
- 1301 Surrey Ct Algonquin, IL$183K321,757
- 1341 Surrey Ct Algonquin, IL$264K433,200
- 1405 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$185K--21,736
- 1300 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$302K432,280
- 1305 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$184K321,566
- 1331 Surrey Ct Algonquin, IL$236K--1.52,280
- 944 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$211K332,100
- 924 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$244K--2.52,464
- 1221 Surrey Ct Algonquin, IL$243K432,212
- 914 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$212K--1.51,698
- 1415 Surrey Ln Algonquin, IL$159K321,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.