1330 Wembley Dr, Charlotte, NC 282055 beds, 2 baths, 1,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1956
- 36 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 3015566
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,724 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12906419
- Zillow Home ID: 80444017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1330 Wembley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Briarcreek-Woodland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% lower than in Charlotte, and 167.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Briarcreek-Woodland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Briarcreek-Woodland home values.
- 1324 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$142K21800
- 1336 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$141K321,705
- 1326 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$369K31950
- 1318 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$183K5--1,705
- 1400 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$140K--21,733
- 1402 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$203K31955
- 1401 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$1.19M----46,010
- 1406 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$196K--21,758
- 1200 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$412K----11,284
- 1412 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$179K--21,758
- 1431 Briar Creek Rd APT G Charlotte, NC$108K221,122
- 1427 Briar Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$3.45M----73,524
- 1317 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC--21.5915
- 1317 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$151K221,000
- 1418 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$226K--21,758
- 1413 Briar Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$149K321,970
- 1401 Briar Creek Rd Charlotte, NC$113K31.51,210
- 1424 Wembley Dr Charlotte, NC$230K--21,758
- 1500 Eastcrest Dr Charlotte, NC$2.36M----110,320
- Briar Creek Rd Charlotte, NC--------
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292