13308 Foxhall Dr, Silver Spring, MD 209064 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Living room, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1301390511
- Zillow Home ID: 37315105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13308 Foxhall Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% higher than in Silver Spring, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Silver Spring.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20906 home values.
- 13306 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$394K--2.51,350
- 13318 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$389K532,286
- 13310 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$395K321,560
- 13305 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$407K--32,286
- 13311 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$404K--2.51,794
- 13304 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$386K--2.51,872
- 13307 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$404K42.51,872
- 13309 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$402K--2.52,286
- 13301 Rippling Brook Dr Silver Spring, MD$583K543,000
- 13312 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$400K--2.51,350
- 13301 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$451K--32,286
- 13302 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$423K432,286
- 13314 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$385K431,350
- 2831 Vixen Ln Silver Spring, MD$402K--21,872
- 13300 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$401K--2.51,872
- 2829 Vixen Ln Silver Spring, MD$479K532,300
- 13313 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$378K--2.51,794
- 2725 Woodedge Rd Silver Spring, MD$440K--2.51,650
- 13316 Foxhall Dr Silver Spring, MD$376K--2.51,872
- 2724 Woodedge Rd Silver Spring, MD$452K--31,650
Nearby Schools in Silver Spring
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!