1331 Brickell Bay Dr APT 1004, Miami, FL 331311 bed, 1 bath, 895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $686
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $400,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Amenities \ Bar,Amenities \ Elevator,Amenities \ Exercise Room,Amenities \ Other,Amenities \ Pool,Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval,Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly,Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes,Bedroom Description \ Other,Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors,Construction Type \ Cbs Construction,Cooling Description \ Central Cooling,Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling,Development Name \ JADE RESIDENCES,Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher,Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal,Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer,Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range,Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker,Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave,Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator,Exterior Features \ Open Balcony,Floor Description \ Marble Floors,Folio Number \ 01-41-39-082-1340,Front Exposure \ West,Garage Description \ Attached,Heating Description \ Central Heat,Heating Description \ Electric Heat,Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA,Interior Features \ Foyer Entry,Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes,Membership Purch Rqd \ No,Municipal Code \ 1,Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space,Parking Description \ 1 Space,Parking Description \ Covered Parking,Parking Restrictions \ No Rv/Boats,Pets Allowed \ No,Property Detached \ No,Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse,Restrictions \ Other Restrictions,Rooms Information \ Storage Room,Section \ 39,Security Information \ Lobby Secured,Security Information \ Tv Camera,Status \ Active-Available,Style \ Condo 5+ Stories,Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax,Terms Considered \ Other,Type of Association \ Condo,Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium,Type of Property \ Condo,Unit Design \ High Rise,Unit View \ Other View,Water Access \ None,Waterfront Description \ Bay Front,Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes,Windows/Treatment \ Sliding,Year Built Description \ Resale,
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 895 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141390821340
- Zillow Home ID: 64910211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1331 Brickell Bay Drive APT 1004
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% less than in Miami, and 135.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- Apt BL23$1.03M121,246
- Apt 3005$1.55M332,130
- Apt 1108$856K221,529
- Apt 402$684K221,460
- Apt 1001$1.36M22.51,878
- Apt 1511$1.44M22.51,878
- Apt 701$1.12M22.51,815
- Apt BL27$1.47M121,648
- Apt 1605$717K111,135
- Apt 2409$1.27M221,730
- Apt 3405$1.61M33.52,130
- Apt 3407$1.41M332,130
- Apt 2405$1.52M332,130
- Apt 1709$1.2M231,730
- Apt 4501$2.93M44.53,415
- Apt 1604$423K11895
- Apt 2801$1.49M221,878
- Apt 3409$1.27M231,730
- Apt 1802$813K221,529
- Apt 1606$432K11895
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292