- Built in 2004
- Views: 413 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $739
- Flooring: Concrete
- View: Water
- Amenities \ Exercise Room, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Clubhouse, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Folio Number \ 01-41-39-082-1650, For Sale \ No, Front Exposure \ East, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Interior Features \ Bar, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental, Municipal Code \ 1, Pets Allowed \ No, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Renewable Rental \ Yes, Rent Period \ Month, Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent, Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent, Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit, Roof Description \ Concrete Roof, Section \ 39, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo/Co-Op/Annual, Subdivision Name \ Jade Residences Brickell, Type of Property \ Condo, View, Water Access \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141390821650
- Zillow Home ID: 64459089
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.35-1.68M.
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is valued 296.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 84.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (334)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1331 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!