- Built in 2004
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,184 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,500
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $607
- MLS #: A2071435
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit Design \ High Rise, Bedroom Description \ Other, Approval Information \ Other Approvals, Unit View \ Bay, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Amenities \ Other, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Section \ 39, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Water Access \ None, Front Exposure \ East, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Development Name \ JADE RESIDENCES, Folio Number \ 01-41-39-082-0190
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141390820190
- Zillow Home ID: 64585164
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.45-1.75M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 391% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 133.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (334)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1331 Brickell Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.