A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,998,000
- Price/sqft: $681
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 575 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Clay, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Golf Course, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,933 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 58132016
- Zillow Home ID: 19765831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is valued 39.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% lower than in San Jose, and 21.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
|1335 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.43M||4||2.5||2,194|
|1327 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.43M||4||2||2,254|
|6793 Crystal Springs Ct San Jose, CA||$1.72M||5||3||3,127|
|6779 Crystal Springs Ct San Jose, CA||$1.53M||3||4||2,388|
|1323 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.41M||4||2.5||2,248|
|6778 Crystal Springs Ct San Jose, CA||$1.57M||4||2.5||2,727|
|1336 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.85M||4||3||3,618|
|1330 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.44M||4||2.5||2,282|
|6771 Crystal Springs Ct San Jose, CA||$1.76M||5||4.5||3,403|
|1315 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.69M||5||3||3,200|
|6770 Crystal Springs Ct San Jose, CA||$1.48M||4||2.5||2,363|
|1326 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.52M||4||2.5||2,589|
|1311 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.44M||4||2.5||2,257|
|6762 Crystal Springs Ct San Jose, CA||$1.57M||4||2.5||2,520|
|6763 Crystal Springs Ct San Jose, CA||$1.49M||4||2.5||2,431|
|1322 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.53M||4||2.5||2,654|
|6816 Leyland Park Dr San Jose, CA||$1.9M||6||3||3,436|
|6812 Leyland Park Dr San Jose, CA||$1.75M||5||3||3,134|
|6808 Leyland Park Dr San Jose, CA||$1.65M||4||2.5||2,660|
|1307 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$1.57M||4||2.5||2,655|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!