1331 Kenyon St NWAPT 1, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 7/6/12: $675,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,891 sq ft
- Lot:1,055 sqft
- Year Built:1895
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $675,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow526
- Elementary SchoolCALL SCHOOL BOARD
- High SchoolCALL SCHOOL BOARD
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Middle SchoolCALL SCHOOL BOARD
- Parcel #2843 2023
- Room Count5
- Zillow Home ID71722152
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$723,684||$659K – $803K||+$5,486||$382||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,263/mo||$2.1K – $4.2K/mo||+$109||$1.73||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Columbia Heights home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Columbia Heights homes, this home is valued 44.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.8% less than in Washington, and 82.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1331 Kenyon St Nw APT 1
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Tubman Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- E.L. Haynes PCS - Georgia Avenue 4-8 0.1 mi
- Capital City PCS - High 9-12 0.1 mi
- LAYC Youth Build Public Charter School ... 12 0.2 mi
- The Next Step/El Proximo Paso Public Ch... 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- DC Bilingual PCS PK-5 0.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005