1331 Sunrise Dr, Akron, OH 443073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 14 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 6717807
- Zillow Home ID: 35426335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1331 Sunrise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lane-Wooster market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Akron, and 123.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lane-Wooster home values.
- 1345 Sunrise Dr Akron, OH$41K311,134
- 780 Longview Ave Akron, OH$99K321,424
- Sunrise Dr Akron, OH--------
- 1315 Sunrise Dr Akron, OH$38K311,416
- 1328 Sunrise Dr Akron, OH$47K31.51,198
- 1338 Sunrise Dr Akron, OH$52K31.51,413
- Longview Ave Akron, OH--------
- 799 Sheridan St # 801 Akron, OH$71K421,456
- 799 Sheridan St Akron, OH$56K------
- 801 Sheridan St Akron, OH$55K------
- 1311 Sunrise Dr Akron, OH$37K311,392
- 799 Longview Ave Akron, OH$50K21804
- 1310 East Ave Akron, OH$46K311,345
- 1312 Sunrise Dr Akron, OH$61K211,170
- Longview Ave Akron, OH$99K321,424
- 808 Longview Ave Akron, OH$29K21852
- 798 Sheridan St Akron, OH$33K211,012
- 1347 East Ave Akron, OH$67K------
- 803 Longview Ave Akron, OH$52K21818
- 807 Sheridan St Akron, OH$73K32.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!