- Built in 1990
- 306 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,206 all time views
- 47 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $213
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $63,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 5147986
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Ownership \ Condominium, Fencing \ None, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Owner\Agent, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Assoc Rules\Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Items Updated: Kitchen Partial\Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial\Full \ Partial, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial\Full \ Partial, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y\N \ Y, Landscaping \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Exterior Stories \ 1, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ Conventional, Dwelling Styles \ Stacked, High School \ Dobson High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 30511407
- Zillow Home ID: 8254362
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $67-858K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Dobson Ranch home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Dobson Ranch homes, this home is 59.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dobson Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.8% higher than in Mesa, and 277.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dobson Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dobson Ranch home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.