13312 Northview Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731423 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautiful trees and lake surround this gated neighborhood. Sought after Deer Creek Schools!
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Additional room could be used as study, formal dining or den. Covered patio and great deck!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,131 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 128371360
- Zillow Home ID: 21941166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13312 Northview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 41.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73142 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73142 home values.
- 13308 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$191K422,246
- 6201 NW 132nd St Oklahoma City, OK$185K422,190
- 6205 NW 132nd St Oklahoma City, OK$166K321,839
- 13304 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$182K422,176
- 13312 Northlake Dr Oklahoma City, OK$188K322,146
- 13308 Northlake Dr Oklahoma City, OK$177K322,033
- 13317 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$168K321,841
- 6209 NW 132nd St Oklahoma City, OK$168K421,848
- 13400 Northlake Dr Oklahoma City, OK$158K421,897
- 13321 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$192K322,172
- 13304 Northlake Dr Oklahoma City, OK$184K321,980
- 13313 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$168K321,860
- 13300 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$198K432,042
- 13404 Northlake Dr Oklahoma City, OK$171K322,019
- 13300 Northlake Dr Oklahoma City, OK$143K32.51,846
- 5521 NW 130th St Oklahoma City, OK$138K322,100
- 13309 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$167K321,817
- 13408 Northlake Dr Oklahoma City, OK$164K321,876
- 13305 Northview Dr Oklahoma City, OK$205K42.52,542
- 13404 Northstar Dr Oklahoma City, OK$169K421,876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!