1332 Kimberly Ave, Redlands, CA 923744 beds, 3 baths, 1,858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 1212191210000
- Zillow Home ID: 17260001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1332 Kimberly Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% greater than in Redlands, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 1328 Kimberly Ave Redlands, CA$314K431,858
- 1555 Nelson St Redlands, CA$364K442,320
- 1551 Nelson St Redlands, CA$263K321,320
- 1567 Nelson St Redlands, CA$322K431,858
- 1324 Kimberly Ave Redlands, CA$263K321,300
- 1556 Nelson St Redlands, CA$348K521,916
- 1560 Nelson St Redlands, CA$341K421,741
- 1547 Nelson St Redlands, CA$321K431,858
- 1571 Nelson St Redlands, CA$275K421,423
- 1554 Kelly St Redlands, CA$274K421,423
- 1552 Nelson St Redlands, CA$323K321,741
- 1568 Nelson St Redlands, CA$347K521,916
- 1320 Kimberly Ave Redlands, CA$330K431,932
- 1550 Kelly St Redlands, CA$348K432,310
- 1566 Kelly St Redlands, CA$322K431,858
- 1543 Nelson St Redlands, CA$274K321,423
- 1548 Nelson St Redlands, CA$334K521,727
- 1573 Nelson St Redlands, CA$322K431,858
- 1546 Kelly St Redlands, CA$261K321,312
- 1572 Nelson St Redlands, CA$334K421,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.