A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 4,453 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $65,650
- Last sale price/sqft: $38
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Workshop, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Other Room 2 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:409 B:149G L:102
- Zillow Home ID: 57925777
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-169K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 68.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Meriden, and 129.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|1328 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$174K||3||2||2,034|
|1350 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$106K||2||1||1,092|
|1320 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$116K||3||1||1,075|
|1319 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$148K||2||1||1,184|
|1348 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$158K||3||1||1,352|
|1305 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$157K||2||1||1,626|
|1352 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$126K||3||1||1,352|
|1354 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$132K||2||2||816|
|17 Smith St Meriden, CT||$121K||4||1||1,197|
|1250 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$118K||3||1||1,291|
|23 Smith St Meriden, CT||$121K||3||1||1,174|
|29 Smith St Meriden, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,350|
|20 Robin Hill Rd Meriden, CT||$137K||2||1||1,064|
|20 Smith St Meriden, CT||$147K||4||2||1,028|
|36 Smith St Meriden, CT||$155K||3||1||1,600|
|1295 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,630|
|1285 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$159K||3||2||1,184|
|29 Robin Hill Rd Meriden, CT||$186K||3||2.5||1,186|
|30 Robin Hill Rd Meriden, CT||$145K||2||1||1,068|
|1281 N Broad St Meriden, CT||$182K||3||2.5||1,182|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.