1332 Steele St, Denver, CO 802063 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $526,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Finished basement, 522 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,166 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 0501113009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13325282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1332 Steele Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Congress Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% less than in Denver, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 1326 Steele St Denver, CO$419K321,450
- 1336 Steele St Denver, CO$421K321,684
- 1320 Steele St Denver, CO$818K32.52,500
- 1340 Steele St Denver, CO$396K421,500
- 1312 Steele St Denver, CO$165K21900
- 1346 Steele St Denver, CO$635K32.52,692
- 1347 Steele St Denver, CO$336K331,848
- 1350 Steele St Denver, CO$415K421,564
- 1308 Steele St Denver, CO$476K422,172
- 1347 Steele St Denver, CO$194K322,157
- 1333 Adams St Denver, CO$534K432,224
- 1300 Steele St Denver, CO$435K42.51,655
- 1329 Adams St Denver, CO$446K42.51,402
- 1337 Adams St Denver, CO$606K43.51,948
- 1325 Adams St Denver, CO$658K43.51,658
- 1345 Adams St Denver, CO$375K411,669
- 1315 Adams St Denver, CO$413K421,590
- 1351 Adams St Denver, CO$395K311,356
- 1331 Steele St Denver, CO$427K321,800
- 1311 Adams St Denver, CO$493K631,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292