1332 Stockbridge Dr, San Jose, CA 951303 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $689,000
- Price/sqft: $586
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 30730088
- Zillow Home ID: 19612200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1332 Stockbridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% less than in San Jose, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1324 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$798K321,176
- 1340 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$809K321,176
- 1318 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$794K321,176
- 1348 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$807K321,176
- 1323 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$855K421,502
- 1327 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$831K321,402
- 1319 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$823K421,502
- 3907 Caxton Ct # 0 San Jose, CA$866K321,580
- 1331 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$945K421,502
- 1354 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$1.16M43.52,387
- 1310 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$800K321,288
- 1311 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$860K421,502
- 3908 Caxton Ct San Jose, CA$907K421,632
- 1337 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$846K321,402
- 3907 Caxton Ct San Jose, CA$893K321,580
- 1307 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$889K421,502
- 1360 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$760K321,176
- 1347 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$825K321,176
- 1304 Stockbridge Dr San Jose, CA$901K321,632
- 1341 Poe Ln San Jose, CA$844K321,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!