13325 Cedar Creek Hts, Middlebury, IN 465403 beds, 3 baths, 3,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 497 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 681587
- Finished basement, 340 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 944 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 200804401010000034
- Zillow Home ID: 70491313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13325 Cedar Creek Hts
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% higher than in Middlebury, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46540 home values.
- 13283 Cedar Creek Dr Middlebury, IN$376K42.53,217
- County Road 8 Middlebury, IN--------
- 13345 Cedar Creek Dr Middlebury, IN$639K43.54,026
- 13340 Cedar Creek Dr Middlebury, IN$401K43.53,131
- 13294 Cedar Creek Dr Middlebury, IN$500K43.53,898
- 13239 Cedar Creek Dr Middlebury, IN$860K323,991
- 13400 Cedar Creek Hts Middlebury, IN$405K42.52,803
- Cedar Creek Hts Middlebury, IN--------
- County Road 12 Middlebury, IN--------
- 55665 Little Creek Ln Middlebury, IN$384K52.52,375
- 13452 County Road 12 LOT 4 Middlebury, IN$185K312,850
- 13244 Canyoncrest Cir Middlebury, IN$306K52.51,858
Nearby Schools in Middlebury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292