1333 Country View Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462343 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 269 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 21267823
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 490533108039000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1316234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1333 Country View Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46234 home values.
- 1345 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K--11,216
- 1309 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$114K--1.51,694
- 1321 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$97K--11,208
- 8337 Country View Ln Indianapolis, IN$94K321,216
- 1353 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,610
- 1330 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K321,128
- 1305 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$102K--11,400
- 1342 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$99K--11,216
- 1326 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$79K321,248
- 8341 Country View Ln Indianapolis, IN$111K--11,660
- 1361 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$100K--11,232
- 1348 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$101K--11,300
- 1249 Country Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$103K321,606
- 1301 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$85K321,154
- 1352 Country View Ct Indianapolis, IN$100K--11,184
- 1253 Country Creek Ct Indianapolis, IN$99K--1.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.