A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Burleson is $8,829.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Burleson is $17,702.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- All time views: 1,883
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Association Fee \ 0
- Association Type \ Mandatory
- Building Area Source \ Tax
- Compensation Paid \ Other
- Construction Materials \ Brick
- Heating system: Central Air-Elec
- Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource
- Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing
- Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com
- Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Lease Conditions \ Application Fee
- Lease Conditions \ Credit Report
- Lease Conditions \ Written Application (+)
- Lease Type \ Yearly
- Lot Size Units \ Acres
- Monies Required \ First Months Rent
- Monies Required \ Other
- Monies Required \ Pet Deposit
- Monies Required \ Security Deposit
- Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric
- Other Equipment \ Disposal
- Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric
- Property Sub Type \ LSE-House
- Structural Style \ Single Detached
- Tenant Pays \ All Utilities
- Tenant Pays \ Renters Insurance
- Tenant Pays \ Yard Care
- Transaction Type \ For Lease
- Utilities \ City Sewer
- Utilities \ City Water
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 2,362 sqft
- Lot depth: 115 ft
- Lot width: 55 ft
- Parcel #: 126277916400
- Zillow Home ID: 82760190
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76028 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% less than in Burleson, and 11.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 76028 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burleson.
|1329 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$145K||3||2||1,860|
|1325 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$132K||--||--||1,540|
|1332 Lauren Dr Burleson, TX||$157K||--||--||2,133|
|1337 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$141K||3||2||1,758|
|1328 Lauren Dr Burleson, TX||$126K||3||2||1,316|
|1400 Lauren Dr Burleson, TX||$170K||--||--||2,370|
|1321 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$159K||4||2.5||2,214|
|1328 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$159K||4||2.5||2,214|
|1341 Gayle St Burleson, TX||--||--||--||--|
|1341 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$145K||--||--||1,860|
|1332 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$167K||3||3||2,420|
|1324 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$124K||3||2||1,304|
|1324 Lauren Dr Burleson, TX||$138K||3||2||1,581|
|1404 Lauren Dr Burleson, TX||$133K||3||2||1,497|
|1320 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$225K||5||3||3,504|
|1336 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$145K||--||--||1,860|
|1317 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$145K||3||2||1,860|
|1345 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$154K||4||2||2,100|
|1316 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$146K||--||--||1,860|
|1340 Gayle St Burleson, TX||$137K||3||2||1,665|
Nearby Schools in Burleson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.