- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1333 Highland St, Columbus, OH 432014 beds, 2 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,487 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $258,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 010054515
- Zillow Home ID: 33856894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1333 Highland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Columbus, and 147.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43201 home values.
- 1337 Highland St Columbus, OH$368K32.52,562
- 1341 Highland St Columbus, OH--311,300
- 1341 Highland St # 343 Columbus, OH$221K311,300
- 196-198 W 6th Ave Columbus, OH$282K823,332
- 1319 Highland St # 321 Columbus, OH$285K533,671
- 1347 Highland St # 345 Columbus, OH$268K632,837
- 193-197 W 6th Ave Columbus, OH$252K633,024
- 1359 Highland St Columbus, OH$203K421,486
- 1332 Highland St Columbus, OH$212K422,418
- 203-205 W 6th Ave Columbus, OH$252K622,560
- 1361 Highland St # 361 Columbus, OH$293K422,502
- 1340 Highland St Columbus, OH$284K52.52,418
- 1342 Forsythe Ave # 342 Columbus, OH$430K944,897
- 1346 Forsythe Ave Columbus, OH$338K41.52,145
- 1352 Forsythe Ave Columbus, OH$426K54.54,000
- 1342 Highland St Columbus, OH$271K412,142
- 1354 Forsythe Ave Columbus, OH$178K412,339
- 1320 Highland St APT 7 Columbus, OH$108K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!