1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 166, Vallejo, CA 945892 beds, 1 bath, 856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $43,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Flooring: Carpet
- T: PGE, Window Coverings, parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 856 sqft
- Parcel #: 0052491660
- Zillow Home ID: 64767284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 166
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94589 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in Vallejo, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94589 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94589 home values.
- 1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 332 Vallejo, CA$113K------
- 1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 162 Vallejo, CA$104K21802
- 1333 N Camino Alto APT 165 Vallejo, CA$107K21736
- 1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 161 Vallejo, CA$367K------
- 1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 168 Vallejo, CA$109K32976
- 1333 N Camino Alto APT 159 Vallejo, CA$115K21786
- 1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 158 Vallejo, CA$116K21786
- 1333 N Camino Alto UNIT 157 Vallejo, CA$127K21786
- 137 Power Dr APT D Vallejo, CA$225K11750
- 165 Oddstad Dr APT 4 Vallejo, CA$121K221,121
- 165 Oddstad Dr APT 3 Vallejo, CA$112K221,100
- 165 Oddstad Dr APT 10 Vallejo, CA$116K221,121
- 165 Oddstad Dr APT 9 Vallejo, CA$114K21.51,139
- 165 Oddstad Dr APT 8 Vallejo, CA$137K221,121
- 165 Oddstad Dr APT 2 Vallejo, CA$112K221,100
- 165 Oddstad Dr APT 11 Vallejo, CA$117K221,121
- 1333 N Camino Alto APT 155 Vallejo, CA$103K32980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292