- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1333 SE 37th Ave, Portland, OR 972141 bed, 1 bath, 709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Radiant
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 709 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2141726489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1333 Se 37th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunnyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.7% less than in Portland, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 1327 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$165K11707
- 1337 SE 37th Ave # 4 Portland, OR$211K11698
- 3627 SE Madison St Portland, OR$517K33.52,306
- 1315 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$432K321,718
- 1333 SE 37th Ave # 3 Portland, OR$229K11709
- 1327 SE 37th Ave # 2 Portland, OR$228K11707
- 3621 SE Madison St Portland, OR$493K342,306
- 1323 SE 37th Ave # 1 Portland, OR$238K11775
- 1307 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$432K421,850
- 1403 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$514K--62,896
- 1303 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$464K321,711
- 1409 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$173K11850
- 1409 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$741K--3.52,214
- 1336 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$387K421,532
- 1330 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$371K31.51,566
- 1324 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$301K21885
- 3609 SE Madison St Portland, OR$391K311,362
- 1324 SE 36th Ave Portland, OR$351K21918
- 1304-1306 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$387K421,612
- 1417 SE 37th Ave Portland, OR$431K321,786
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292