- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1333 Vista De Lomas, Bonsall, CA 920036 beds, 5 baths, 5,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $153
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $957,000
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,101 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1261205500
- Zillow Home ID: 51076627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1333 Vista De Lomas
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1407.5% greater than in Bonsall, and 1466.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bonsall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92003 home values.
- 1406 Vista De Lomas Bonsall, CA$1.96M458,466
- 1313 Vista De Lomas Bonsall, CA$1.34M44.54,414
- 1402 Vista De Lomas Bonsall, CA$1.34M43.54,374
- 1523 Chateau Saint Jean Bonsall, CA$1.43M64.54,822
- Dentro De Lomas Rd Bonsall, CA--------
- 1566 Chateau Saint Jean Bonsall, CA$901K33.53,417
- 1280 Vista De Lomas Bonsall, CA$1.36M34.54,800
- 1540 Chateau Saint Jean Bonsall, CA$1.35M45.54,894
- 1275 Vista De Lomas Bonsall, CA$1.22M44.54,414
- 1291 Chateau Montelena Bonsall, CA$860K44.54,621
- Vista De Lomas Bonsall, CA--------
- 30818 Chateau Haut Briant Bonsall, CA$1.32M44.54,414
- 1610 Dentro De Lomas Bonsall, CA$561K331,949
- 1632 Dentro De Lomas Bonsall, CA$802K32.53,688
- 1219 Vista De Lomas Bonsall, CA$1.33M44.54,621
- 1308 Chateau Montelena Bonsall, CA$807K343,417
- 1461 Chateau Saint Jean Bonsall, CA$1.37M54.54,621
- 1470 Chateau Saint Jean Bonsall, CA$1.4M35.55,302
- 1519 Chateau Lafite Bonsall, CA$1.35M44.54,040
- 1505 Chateau Lafite Bonsall, CA$1.31M44.54,040
Nearby Schools in Bonsall
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.