13339 Close St, Whittier, CA 906054 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,913 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $244,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 8167035012
- Zillow Home ID: 21441046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13339 Close Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in South Whittier, and 41.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90605 home values.
- 13333 Close St Whittier, CA$381K321,233
- 13345 Close St Whittier, CA$408K421,420
- 13351 Close St Whittier, CA$393K321,233
- 13329 Close St Whittier, CA$401K421,420
- 13405 Close St Whittier, CA$353K211,062
- 13338 Close St Whittier, CA$387K421,560
- 13344 Close St Whittier, CA$396K421,420
- 13325 Close St Whittier, CA$403K321,636
- 13311 Close St Whittier, CA$401K421,420
- 13330 Close St Whittier, CA$416K521,830
- 13350 Close St Whittier, CA$394K421,420
- 13342 Reis St Whittier, CA$426K421,592
- 13346 Reis St Whittier, CA$427K331,907
- 13338 Reis St Whittier, CA$464K321,962
- 13411 Close St Whittier, CA$391K411,302
- 9903 Rutland Ave Whittier, CA$340K311,125
- 13334 Reis St Whittier, CA$462K321,962
- 13352 Reis St Whittier, CA$529K432,300
- 13324 Close St Whittier, CA$385K321,288
- 13330 Reis St Whittier, CA$393K321,822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292