1334 Cleveland Heights Blvd, Cleveland Heights, OH 441214 beds, 3 baths, 1,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $123,150
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 3609706
- Finished basement, 499 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 68301056
- Zillow Home ID: 33653953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1334 Cleveland Heights Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44121, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% less than in Cleveland Heights, and 121.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44121 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44121 home values.
- 1351 Cleveland Heights Blvd South Euclid, OH$92K311,510
- 1355 Cleveland Heights Blvd South Euclid, OH$103K42.51,987
- 1314 Cleveland Heights Blvd Cleveland, OH$80K31.51,568
- 1349 Cleveland Heights Blvd Cleveland, OH$126K42.51,880
- 1357 Cleveland Heights Blvd Cleveland, OH$86K311,388
- 1345 Cleveland Heights Blvd Cleveland, OH$121K311,952
- 1359 Cleveland Heights Blvd South Euclid, OH$147K42.52,169
- 1335 Oakridge Dr Cleveland Heights, OH$339K52.53,147
- 1327 Oakridge Dr Cleveland, OH$267K53.52,450
- 1335 Cleveland Heights Blvd Cleveland Heights, OH$104K41.51,636
- 1319 Oakridge Dr Cleveland, OH$233K42.52,055
- 1298 Cleveland Heights Blvd Cleveland Heights, OH$92K31.51,634
- 1350 Cleveland Heights Blvd Cleveland, OH$133K42.52,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!