- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 231 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,359 all time views
- 103 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $71,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 14053007
- Parking: 2 spaces, 320 sqft
- Garage: Garage \ Yes, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Substructure \ Full Basement, Lot Description \ Level, Utilities Attached \ Cable, Util Avail at Street \ Cable, Util Avail at Street \ Electric, Additional Items \ Ceiling Fans, Additional Items \ Ceramic Floor, Additional Items \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Exterior Material \ Aluminum, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Exterior Features \ Deck(s), Sewer \ Public, Stories \ 2, Water \ Public, Post Direction \ SE, Landscape \ Ground Cover, Landscape \ Shrubs\Hedges, Driveway \ Paved, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Garage Type \ 2, Heat Source \ Natural Gas, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Windows \ Replacement, Basement \ Yes, Util Avail at Street \ Natural Gas, Util Avail at Street \ Public Sewer, Util Avail at Street \ Public Water, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Exterior Features \ Porch(es), Garage Type \ Detached, Auction or For Sale \ For Sale, Terms Available \ Cash\ConventionalFHAVA
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 411805453016
- Zillow Home ID: 23855577
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-77K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South East End home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Grand Rapids as a whole. Among South East End homes, this home is 12.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South East End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.3% greater than in Grand Rapids, and 433.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South East End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grand Rapids.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South East End home values.
|1340 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$103K||3||1.5||1,685|
|1330 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$83K||--||1||1,235|
|1400 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$91K||4||2||1,276|
|1328 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$75K||3||1||1,000|
|1365 Johnston St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$69K||3||1||865|
|1369 Johnston St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$89K||3||1.5||1,408|
|1323 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$102K||--||1.5||1,443|
|1331 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$92K||3||1||1,360|
|1406 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$77K||--||1||932|
|1324 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$104K||3||2||1,840|
|1401 Johnston St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$93K||3||1.5||1,506|
|1341 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$102K||--||1||1,522|
|1355 Johnston St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$65K||2||1||936|
|1335 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$76K||--||1||916|
|1405 Johnston St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$70K||--||1||866|
|1320 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$96K||3||2||2,200|
|1349 Johnston St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$88K||3||1||1,542|
|1757 Giddings Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI||$104K||--||1.5||1,286|
|1327 Griggs St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$106K||5||1.5||1,365|
|1404 Johnston St SE Grand Rapids, MI||$89K||3||1.5||1,233|
Nearby Schools in Grand Rapids
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.