13343 Wrenwood Cir, Hudson, FL 346693 beds, 2 baths, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $133,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 342417004000D000090
- Zillow Home ID: 46464897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13343 Wrenwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34669 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.7% higher than in Hudson, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34669 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34669 home values.
- 13337 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$163K321,963
- 13349 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$147K--21,798
- 13331 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$186K--22,254
- 13344 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$170K322,182
- 13355 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$162K322,107
- 13325 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$183K--22,057
- 13324 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$187K--32,398
- 13360 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$136K--21,576
- 13361 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$167K--22,043
- 13253 Golf Ridge Pl Hudson, FL$119K221,424
- 13301 Golf Ridge Pl Hudson, FL$114K321,596
- 13247 Golf Ridge Pl Hudson, FL$117K321,602
- 13315 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$258K--32,492
- 13307 Golf Ridge Pl Hudson, FL$134K321,732
- 13366 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$133K221,599
- 13367 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$165K--22,067
- 13241 Golf Ridge Pl Hudson, FL$125K321,634
- 13312 Wrenwood Cir Hudson, FL$158K--21,802
- 13315 Golf Ridge Pl Hudson, FL$101K321,650
- 13423 Amberwood St Hudson, FL$119K--21,579
Nearby Schools in Hudson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!