1335 Christy Ave, Louisville, KY 402042 beds, 2 baths, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Parcel #: 09-021K-0020-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73600236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1335 Christy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Louisville, and 94.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highlands home values.
- 1333 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$131K221,416
- 1337 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$125K111,228
- 1331 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$201K222,016
- 902 Edward Ave Louisville, KY$111K11690
- 1329 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$170K321,312
- 1327 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$88K211,042
- 1334 E Breckinridge St Louisville, KY$113K11975
- 1401 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$169K221,956
- 1338 E Breckinridge St Louisville, KY$99K111,031
- 1325 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$95K111,025
- 1330 E Breckinridge St Louisville, KY$128K121,450
- 1400 E Breckinridge St Louisville, KY$130K211,201
- 1403 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$104K121,243
- 1323 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$145K211,016
- 1330 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$112K211,173
- 1328 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$107K11896
- 1332 Christy Ave Louisville, KY$151K221,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!