- Lot: 5.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 736 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: O5361385
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Water Frontage \ Pond, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Location \ Wooded View, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Last Status \ Incomplete, Location \ Street Private, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Location \ Street Dead-End, Architectural Style \ Florida, Utilities \ Well, Additional Rooms \ Double Master Bedroom, Community Features \ Water Access, Exterior Features \ Stables, Location \ Zoning Permits Horses, Water Access \ River, Floor Covering \ Bamboo, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Location \ Pasture \ Agricultural, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,899 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 921400010270
- Zillow Home ID: 81383762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $146-478K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32764 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Volusia as a whole. Among 32764 homes, this home is 89.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 70.3% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32764 home values.
|1335 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$259K||4||3||1,914|
|Elizabeth Ln Osteen, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1350 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||--||--||--||--|
|Elizabeth Ln Osteen, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1344 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$182K||3||2||1,287|
|1365 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$225K||3||2||1,500|
|365 Vat Rd Osteen, FL||--||--||--||--|
|405 Elizabeth Ln Osteen, FL||$231K||4||2||1,755|
|1330 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$179K||3||2||1,152|
|355 Vat Rd Osteen, FL||$346K||4||2||3,353|
|355 Elizabeth Ln Osteen, FL||$266K||3||2||1,998|
|1385 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$263K||4||2||2,020|
|1400 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$248K||3||2||1,847|
|1320 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$341K||4||3||2,940|
|345 Vat Rd Osteen, FL||$254K||4||2||1,980|
|345 Elizabeth Ln Osteen, FL||$260K||3||2||2,030|
|336 Elizabeth Ln Osteen, FL||$241K||3||2||1,800|
|1321 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$344K||4||2.5||3,068|
|1310 Deer Path Dr Osteen, FL||$217K||3||2||1,680|
|Vat Rd Osteen, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Volusia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!