1335 Hibbard Dr, Stow, OH 442243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $140,000
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 5603583
- Zillow Home ID: 35392498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1335 Hibbard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% greater than in Stow, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,794 sqft, 16,117 sqft lot, built in 1975
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1329 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$154K321,392
- 1343 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$160K41.51,712
- 1336 Cherokee Trl Stow, OH$124K311,300
- 1342 Cherokee Trl Stow, OH$126K31.51,600
- 1321 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$131K311,300
- 1328 Cherokee Trl Stow, OH$165K32.51,536
- 1351 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$126K311,360
- 1342 Hibbard Dr # I-3 Stow, OH$55K211,056
- 1342 Hibbard Dr APT D Stow, OH$84K211,056
- 1342 Hibbard Dr APT C Stow, OH$44K211,056
- 1342 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$45K211,056
- 1348 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$154K43.52,088
- 1348 Cherokee Trl Stow, OH$143K41.51,644
- 1330 Hibbard Dr APT C Stow, OH$51K211,056
- 1328A Hibbard Dr # A Stow, OH$51K211,056
- 1346 Hibbard Dr APT C Stow, OH$51K211,056
- 1340 Hibbard Dr # G4 Stow, OH$74K211,056
- 1352 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$135K31.51,350
- 1320 Cherokee Trl Stow, OH$126K31.51,350
- 1313 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$142K311,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292