1335 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 941094 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,269 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,262 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $1,102
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,269 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0187 031
- Zillow Home ID: 15067465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1335 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nob Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.7% less than in San Francisco, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Nob Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nob Hill home values.
- 1325 Jackson St # 1331 San Francisco, CA$5.69M74.55,363
- 1319-1321 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$8.76M765,300
- 1351-1353 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.9M--23,370
- 1359-1363 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$5.98M934,560
- 1432 Washington St San Francisco, CA$1.61M211,439
- 1432 Washington St # E San Francisco, CA$2.8M31.51,280
- 1440 Washington St APT A San Francisco, CA--Studio1--
- 1334-1336 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.95M--23,208
- 1458-1460 Washington St San Francisco, CA$3.33M--23,060
- 1426-1430 Washington St San Francisco, CA$8.88M--77,233
- Wall Pl # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.07M----1,310
- 1368 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$1.27M--1734
- 1434 Washington St San Francisco, CA$1.64M211,396
- 1375-1377 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.83M422,640
- 1474-1478 Washington St San Francisco, CA$3.58M--35,325
- 1372 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.66M--32,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292