13355 Henno Rd, Glen Ellen, CA 954422 beds, 3 baths, 2,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Glen Ellen is a quaint little town with a gourmet market and upscale restaurants. It is a major tourist destination in the Sonoma Valley and yet maintains a unique charm not found in the town of Sonoma, 15 minutes away.
- Lot: 5.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $253
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Softwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 880 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Concrete Block, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Great Room, Family Room \ Open Beam, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Great Room, Living Room \ Open Beam, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Call 1st, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ Tri Level, Style \ Log, View(s) \ Forest/Woods, View(s) \ Hills
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 054240039
- Zillow Home ID: 15799286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13355 Henno Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95442, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Glen Ellen, and 67.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95442 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95442 home values.
- 1005 Creekside Ct Glen Ellen, CA--211,659
- 13460 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$522K321,344
- 13456 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$543K211,074
- 1006 Creekside Ct Glen Ellen, CA$667K211,696
- 13444 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$546K221,404
- 13500 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$359K22840
- 13480 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$317K11394
- 5275 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$808K321,674
- 13436 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$577K221,370
- 5211 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$668K521,886
- 5201 Warm Springs Rd Glen Ellen, CA$528K211,395
- 13570 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$463K321,479
- 1002 Creekside Ct Glen Ellen, CA$553K211,701
- 1001 Creekside Ct Glen Ellen, CA$653K211,716
- 13540 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$520K------
- 13576 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$363K11560
- 13440 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$521K321,561
- 13432 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$513K211,216
- 13580 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$406K21928
- 13470 Arnold Dr Glen Ellen, CA$756K521,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!