1336 Concord Ct, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,715 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,645 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $147,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 438 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,715 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0089650
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 21745209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1336 Concord Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% greater than in Norman, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1338 Concord Ct Norman, OK$156K321,843
- 1605 Briarcreek Norman, OK$123K321,325
- 1342 Concord Ct Norman, OK$125K321,318
- 1609 Briarcreek Norman, OK$125K321,346
- 1341 Concord Ct Norman, OK$154K321,571
- 1603 Briarcreek Norman, OK$159K321,690
- 1616 Woodcreek Ct Norman, OK$186K42.52,400
- 1613 Briarcreek Norman, OK$152K321,690
- 1328 Eastgate Dr # 1330 Norman, OK$160K642,112
- 1328 Eastgate Dr Norman, OK$89K22--
- 1332 Eastgate Dr # 1334 Norman, OK$178K642,738
- 1324 Eastgate Dr # 1326 Norman, OK$159K642,112
- 1336 Eastgate Dr # 1338 Norman, OK$188K462,738
- 1617 Briarcreek Norman, OK$143K321,535
- 1620 Woodcreek Ct Norman, OK$185K432,326
- 1345 Concord Ct Norman, OK$152K421,751
- 1346 Concord Ct Norman, OK$149K421,695
- 1617 Woodcreek Ct Norman, OK--------
- 1601 Briarcreek Norman, OK$162K321,651
- 1320 Eastgate Dr # 1322 Norman, OK$161K642,112
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.