1336 Gault St SE, Atlanta, GA 303153 beds, 2 baths, 1,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $16,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 00410005019
- Zillow Home ID: 35876890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1336 Gault St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30315, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% greater than in Atlanta, and 226% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chosewood Park home values.
- 1330 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$50K21768
- 1340 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$50K21864
- 1326 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$52K21768
- 498 Burroughs St SE Atlanta, GA$36K31990
- 1350 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$49K21800
- 1320 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$66K421,290
- 1356 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$47K311,426
- 502 Burroughs St SE Atlanta, GA$56K321,824
- 1316 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$39K421,500
- 1329 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$59K311,066
- 1360 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$48K311,116
- 495 Burroughs St SE Atlanta, GA$45K21588
- 1366 Gault St SE Atlanta, GA$41K31916
- 501 Burroughs St SE Atlanta, GA$46K311,062
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292