1336 Taylor St NW, Washington, DC 200115 beds, 4 baths, 3,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,064 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $782,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,122 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2823 0109
- Zillow Home ID: 472019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1336 Taylor St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% less than in Washington, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 1338 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$628K421,820
- 1340 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$488K411,540
- 1342 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$631K421,820
- 4024 13th St NW Washington, DC$654K42.51,624
- 1344 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$695K43.51,820
- 4022 13th St NW Washington, DC$543K421,452
- 4020 13th St NW Washington, DC$427K321,452
- 1300 Taylor St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$452K221,141
- 1300 Taylor St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$472K221,126
- 1300 Taylor St NW APT 103 Washington, DC$472K221,226
- 4018 13th St NW Washington, DC$533K411,452
- 1346 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$453K411,540
- 4016 13th St NW Washington, DC$601K431,452
- 4014 13th St NW Washington, DC$534K32.51,452
- 1305 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$677K321,870
- 1307 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$517K32.52,112
- 4012 13th St NW Washington, DC$429K311,452
- 1309 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$426K311,400
- 1348 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$468K411,540
- 1311 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$697K43.52,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!