- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1336 W 54th St, Cleveland, OH 441022 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,107 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 00309302
- Zillow Home ID: 71968675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1336 W 54th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Detroit Shoreway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% higher than in Cleveland, and 268.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit Shoreway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 1338 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$184K22.52,107
- 1338 W 54th St # 3 Cleveland, OH$94K22.52,107
- 1334 W 54th St # 1 Cleveland, OH$172K22.52,107
- 1337 W 54th St # 6 Cleveland, OH$82K22.52,107
- 1335 W 54th St # 5 Cleveland, OH$82K22.52,107
- 1334 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$104K------
- 1341 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$184K232,107
- 1341 W 54th St # 8 Cleveland, OH$84K22.52,107
- 1339 W 54th St # 7 Cleveland, OH$78K31.52,400
- 5425 Herman Ave Cleveland, OH$104K22.54,467
- 5413 Herman Ave Cleveland, OH$134K232,107
- 5413 Herman Ave # 6 Cleveland, OH$90K22.52,107
- 5417 Herman Ave # 7 Cleveland, OH$91K22.52,107
- 5421 Herman Ave Cleveland, OH$86K22.52,087
- 5425 Herman Ave # 9 Cleveland, OH$293K22.54,467
- Herman Ave Cleveland, OH$91K621,872
- Herman Ave Cleveland, OH$69K21864
- 1339 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$49K31.52,400
- 1342 W 54th St # 4 Cleveland, OH$106K22.52,107
- 1345 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$62K211,254
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292