13362 Rosemary St, Detroit, MI 482133 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 7 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $7,900
- Price/sqft: $5
- MLS #: 214075082
- Parking: 1 space, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 21009482
- Zillow Home ID: 88542913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13362 Rosemary Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.9% less than in Detroit, and 159.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48213 home values.
- 13370 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,536
- 13354 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$40K--21,650
- 13380 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$41K--11,456
- 13344 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$55K411,701
- 9223 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$76K--1.51,277
- 9233 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$118K--2.51,155
- 13388 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$47K--11,592
- 13336 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,091
- 9213 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$90K--1.51,664
- 9241 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$115K--1961
- 13371 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$53K--11,079
- 13396 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$39K--1897
- 13381 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$52K--1988
- 13363 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$51K--1941
- 9203 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$53K--11,760
- 9251 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$129K--32,122
- 13355 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$34K--11,053
- 13389 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,160
- 13330 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,680
- 13347 Rosemary St Detroit, MI$45K--1820
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292