- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,847 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 1507408
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Lease Type \ Net, Air Conditioning \ Zone, Dining Facilities \ Breakfast Area, Exterior Features \ Trees, Garage \ Yes, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Whirlpool, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Location Description \ Underground Utility, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Bonus Room, Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Type\Style \ 2 Story, Water \ City, Air Conditioning \ Electric, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Location Description \ Pool Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Sewer \ Sewer, Attic \ Access Only, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Location Description \ Homeowners Asoc., Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Roof \ Dimensional Style, Construction \ Siding - Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Miscellaneous \ Home Office, Exterior Features \ Partially Fenced, Heating \ Zone, HOA Frequency \ Annual, Interior Features \ Specialty Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20109430
- Zillow Home ID: 77553535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $203-269K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40514 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 40514 homes, this home is 48.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1600% greater than in Lexington, and 83.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40514 home values.
|1341 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$288K||--||2.5||2,774|
|1333 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$208K||--||2.5||1,960|
|1345 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$190K||--||2||1,592|
|1329 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$222K||4||3||2,100|
|1349 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$302K||--||2.5||3,210|
|1336 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$258K||--||3.5||2,222|
|1325 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$234K||--||2.5||2,431|
|1332 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$266K||--||2.5||2,518|
|1340 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$234K||--||2.5||2,228|
|1328 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$266K||--||2.5||2,510|
|3853 Aria Ln Lexington, KY||$160K||3||2||1,474|
|1344 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$251K||--||2.5||2,571|
|3849 Aria Ln Lexington, KY||$198K||--||2.5||2,046|
|1353 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$245K||4||3||2,281|
|1321 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$233K||--||2.5||2,326|
|1233 Melody Ln Lexington, KY||$208K||3||3||2,077|
|1324 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$245K||--||2.5||2,252|
|1348 Corona Dr Lexington, KY||$263K||--||2.5||2,451|
|1232 Melody Ln Lexington, KY||$195K||--||2.5||2,060|
|3857 Aria Ln Lexington, KY||$181K||--||2.5||1,788|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.