1337 Cypress St, Louisville, KY 402113 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 240 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $26,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: 1219054
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 048E01290000
- Zillow Home ID: 73604810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1337 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Louisville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Louisville, and 89.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40211 home values.
- 1339 Cypress St Louisville, KY$72K4--1,800
- 1335 Cypress St Louisville, KY$48K111,074
- 1343 Cypress St Louisville, KY$81K--21,152
- 1331 Cypress St Louisville, KY$63K421,688
- 1327 Cypress St Louisville, KY$59K321,082
- 1347 Cypress St Louisville, KY$64K521,334
- 1349 Cypress St Louisville, KY$73K421,292
- 1346 Cypress St Louisville, KY$82K------
- 1323 Cypress St Louisville, KY$74K121,517
- 1353 Cypress St Louisville, KY$69K--21,152
- 1336 S 26th St Louisville, KY$73K221,740
- 1338 S 26th St Louisville, KY--------
- 1332 S 26th St Louisville, KY$62K111,094
- 1340 S 26th St Louisville, KY$94K321,500
- 1328 S 26th St Louisville, KY$45K311,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!