A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $108-138K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
- + 10.8K VALUE
- Project cost: $10,275
- See deck ideas
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
- + 13.9K VALUE
- Project cost: $17,120
- See bathroom ideas
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- All time views: 895
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Foundation: Basement-Brick
- Basement Description: Cellar
- Inspection Warranties: Warranty Homebuyers
- Appliances: Microwave
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Optional Level Below Grade: Cellar
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Gas
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Attic Access
- Interior: Built In Book Shelves
- Interior: Ceiling Raised
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Porch: Deck Main Level
- Eating Area: Kitchen Updated
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Gravel
- Porch: Covered Patio
- Equipment: Satellite Dish No Controls
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Exterior Amenities: Storage Shed
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-07-31-148-014.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73218878
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.