1338 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 9/22/11: $810,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,900 sq ft
- Lot:2,613 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $810,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This home is located in highly coveted Columbia Heights! Step outside of your home you have all the conveniences, including Tivoli Square and resteraunt and retail strip including:
(Giant, Bed Bath Beyond, Starbucks, Best Buy, Target, Chipotle, Panda Express, Panera, Potbelly, and many more)
Touring available by private appointments. Please email for appointment. This home will go fast, first come first serve!!!
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #2849 0092
- Room Count12
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID473330
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow902
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$895,542||$797K – $1.02M||+$1,982||$471||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,010/mo||$2K – $5K/mo||-$166||$1.58||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Columbia Heights home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Columbia Heights homes, this home is valued 83% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% lower than in Washington, and 41.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1338 Irving St Nw
- 1334 Irving St NW Washington, DC$855K52.03,050
- 1340 Irving St NW Washington, DC$811K73.02,445
- 1332 Irving St NW Washington, DC$1.1M55.03,035
- 1342 Irving St NW Washington, DC$884K62.03,276
- 1330 Irving St NW Washington, DC$932K52.03,020
- 1344 Irving St NW Washington, DC$859K62.03,258
- 1328 Irving St NW Washington, DC$799K33.02,321
- 1346 Irving St NW Washington, DC$984K63.52,766
- 1345 Irving St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$680K32.51,777
- 1326 Irving St NW Washington, DC$754K52.02,281
- 1348 Irving St NW Washington, DC$983K44.52,449
- 1324 Irving St NW Washington, DC$660K53.02,321
- 1350 Irving St NW Washington, DC$928K53.52,449
- 1341 Irving St NW Washington, DC$865K53.02,761
- 1352 Irving St NW Washington, DC$866K52.02,449
- 1322 Irving St NW Washington, DC$1.07M64.02,670
- 1354 Irving St NW Washington, DC$795K42.02,449
- 1361 Irving St NW APT 15 Washington, DC$486K22.01,000
- 1361 Irving St NW APT 14 Washington, DC$520K22.01,200
- 1361 Irving St NW APT 13 Washington, DC$505K22.01,010
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005