1338 Morris Rd SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 1/22/14: $285,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,252 sq ft
- Lot:2,810 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $285,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
upgraded stainless steel appliances, granite counters and custom cabinetry. Hardwood floors, 4 bed rooms, 3 bathrooms. large back yard, new drive way, chain link fencing surround. W/D, front porch.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #5803 0890
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID525536
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow46
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$206,730||$184K – $229K||-$3,655||$165||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,814/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||-$10||$1.45||03/03/2014|
posted on 04/27/2013
$285,000 (based on Own Knowledge)
Zillow predicts Anacostia home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Anacostia homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Anacostia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 193.1% greater than in Washington, and 76.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Anacostia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anacostia home values.
Neighborhood for 1338 Morris Road Se
- 1340 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$244K43.01,252
- 1332 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$214K31.51,188
- 1328 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$213K33.01,372
- 1327 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$269K32.51,512
- 1326 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$185K31.01,240
- 1324 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$254K32.51,240
- 1333 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$292K31.02,052
- 1347 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$295K43.51,782
- 1349 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$287K23.01,782
- 1345 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$291K33.01,782
- 1351 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$281K33.01,782
- 1322 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$213K31.51,512
- 1353 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$186K--1.01,188
- 1355 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$314K43.01,807
- 1319 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$263K31.01,706
- 1335 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$339K72.51,332
- 1357 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$274K42.51,782
- 1320 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$319K42.01,796
- 1359 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$278K33.01,782
- 1320 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$300K42.01,756
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005