- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1338 Morris Rd SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 3 baths, 1,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
upgraded stainless steel appliances, granite counters and custom cabinetry. Hardwood floors, 4 bed rooms, 3 bathrooms. large back yard, new drive way, chain link fencing surround. W/D, front porch.
- Lot: 2,810 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5803 0890
- Zillow Home ID: 525536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1338 Morris Road Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Anacostia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 212.7% higher than in Washington, and 194% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Anacostia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anacostia home values.
- 1340 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$255K431,252
- 1332 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$208K31.51,188
- 1328 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$216K331,372
- 1327 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$240K32.51,512
- 1326 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$203K311,240
- 1324 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$232K32.51,240
- 1333 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$320K312,052
- 1347 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$247K43.51,782
- 1349 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$244K22.51,782
- 1345 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$265K331,782
- 1351 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$232K331,782
- 1322 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$188K31.51,512
- 1353 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$205K--11,188
- 1355 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$345K431,807
- 1319 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$260K311,706
- 1335 Maple View Pl SE Washington, DC$306K72.51,332
- 1357 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$236K42.51,782
- 1320 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$318K421,796
- 1359 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$241K331,782
- 1320 Morris Rd SE Washington, DC$327K421,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!