13380 Wayside Dr, Bevil Oaks, TX 777134 beds, 3 baths, 3,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,166 sqft
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 167
- Parcel #: 056400000014700000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50395895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13380 Wayside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bevil Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 425.3% greater than in Beaumont Metro, and 295.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bevil Oaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bevil Oaks home values.
- 13360 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$116K----1,416
- 13375 Leaning Oaks Dr Beaumont, TX$154K----1,810
- 13390 Wayside Dr Bevil Oaks, TX$132K----2,040
- 13365 Leaning Oaks Dr Beaumont, TX$102K----1,388
- 13375 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$136K----2,252
- 13395 Leaning Oaks Dr Beaumont, TX$135K322,016
- 13385 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$93K----1,300
- 13365 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$123K----1,886
- 4890 Highway 69 S Lumberton, TX$74K----704
- 13370 Leaning Oaks Dr TX--------
- 13395 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$112K----1,704
- 13355 Leaning Oaks Dr Beaumont, TX$107K----1,998
- 13340 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$115K----1,813
- 13355 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$150K321,682
- 13370 Moss Hill Dr Beaumont, TX$130K----2,427
- 13350 Moss Hill Dr Beaumont, TX$124K----1,537
- 13390 Leaning Oaks Dr Beaumont, TX$136K----1,769
- 13420 Wayside Dr Beaumont, TX$131K----2,072
- 13360 Leaning Oaks Dr Beaumont, TX$132K----1,637
- 13390 Moss Hill Dr Beaumont, TX$138K----1,682
Nearby Schools in Bevil Oaks
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292